During the warmer months of the year, Laurel Country Club's family life centers on the club's 25 meter pool. The pool was renovated in 1998, and has depths ranging from 3' to 12'. In addition there is splash pad, dressing rooms, a deck full of sun bathing lounges and tables with umbrellas. The pool area is officially opened yearly on Memorial Day Weekend and will have Red Cross Certified Lifeguards throughout the summer up through the conclusion of Labor Day Weekend.
All Members Must Sign In And Register Their Guest When First Arriving At The Pool
The pool will be staffed by lifeguards 10am to 7pm, Monday through Saturday, and 1pm to 7pm, Sunday, from May 21 through August 9 when school resumes. When school resumes the pool will have lifeguards on Saturday from 10am to 7pm, Sundays 1pm to 7pm, and 10am to 7pm on Labor Day. Lifeguards have the authority to enforce the rules and are there for your safety. Failure to follow direction of the lifeguard will result in suspension of pool privileges.
- No running around the pool or dangerous play is permitted. For the safety and enjoyment of all concerned only inflatable, pool specific balls are permitted.
- Lifeguards are not responsible for children in the baby pool.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- All members must sign in and register their guest. Guest fees will be charged for all guests.
- Children wearing any kind of flotation device will not be permitted in the deep end.
- No bottles or glass should be in the pool area.
- Permission must be obtained from the lifeguard before flotation toys are permitted in the pool.
- People must wear proper bathing attire to use the pool.
- No eating or drinking in the pool or on the pool apron.